Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Muscles, Shape & Fairydust

Hello my lovely ones!

Patience, mental and physical endurance, self-control and an unbreakable will to conquer: the most important properties an athlete needs.

the trophies & J-M.B Poster

This post will be all about the awesome work of our lovely fit-spiration LIFTING FAIRY! I wanted to support her and so I promised her to come to see her on stage during the international west-German competition in Rheinbach. As I always keep my promises, I joined the competition as a visitor with my lovely boyfriend. As my boyfriend and I will be part of the POWER FOOD’s J-M.B Team from next year on (not for competition but only for our own fitness and health), we wanted to join them and to support the athletes on stage.


Miss Shape Competitors!
Beast Mode ON :D

Even if I am not the person who would participate in such a competition, I wanted to visit it because of three reasons:
  • Because I promised it
  • To motivate myself and my boyfriend to push harder
  • To see what a fitness and bodybuilding competition really looks like, because nowadays people have many prejudices and mental etiquettes that need to be changed.


Lifting Fairy and her boyfriend Ken did so well on stage! They were really good prepared and they showed us a high level of endurance! Their posing was super great and they looked absolutely fabulous! They were both in a great shape! Unfortunately they couldn’t qualify for Mr. and Mrs. Universe but I think this was just the beginning... I am really proud that I had the opportunity to be a part of “the rise” of two great athletes. This experience will always be a part of you. You can be really proud of yourself! if you want to see more pictures or if you want to read how Lifting Fairy experienced her first competition, visit her blog (www.lifting-fairy.blogspot.com).

I am so overwhelmed of their persistence and their will to succeed. Both of them are a great inspiration and motivation for every one of us.
For me, personally, you are both winners! You gave your very best and you really smashed us with your posing! It was your moment to shine, and you really did! Keep going, and never lose your will!
Jeff and I are honored that, from January on, we will be a part of this awesome team!


So here are my best pictures:

“Lifting Fairy”: Look at you!! You’re not that little fairy anymore. You’ve become a grown up sparkling fitness lady! You can definitely be proud of you girl :)


"Ken from Dumbbell": I think that a lot of Men will envy you for your hard work, endurance and your muscular body! You and Jenny are a good example that hard work pays off! Keep going! You did just great!


There were so many good-looking athletes. Women and men who worked their butt off to be in a shape they have never been before. Every one of them owns my deepest respect, because I don’t think that someone who has never participated in a competition like this knows what it’s like to accomplish such a hard work.
Be proud of yourself!!

Power Food's J-M.B Team! Ken, Yannick (1st place Body III) & Jenny

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment