Monday, May 11, 2015

Check-Up May 2015

Hey people,

Feeling great again :)

Today I had a check-up at my coach. The results are okay, but I could have done better. With all the stressful situations I had the last few weeks, I'm glad that I still accomplished a little change.

My Coach told me that my body was starting to show some muscles, that's why my thighs and my chest results were +1 cm than last month! So...I am okay with that :) The biggest surprise for me was that I was able to reduce my body fat percentage from 17,7% to 14,8% in only 3 weeks...

Sometimes I just stand in front of the mirror, only to remind myself what I have accomplished till now and how my body looked like when it was at 24% body fat percentage (at the beginning of the program)... I definitely don't want to have that body again.

Day after day I feel better, I am more concentrated, I have less skin problems, and I feel a lot more comfortable :) My nutrition plan changed a lot but now I got used to the plan :). The best thing about this change is that I am allowed to eat PANCAKES again (*weeeeh*).

Some tips for you:
  • Don't skip your meals. You are not right if you think that less eating will lead to more weight loss. When you skip meals, your metabolism slows down and your will not burn the number of calories you would wish for. Skipping meals lead to hunger feeling. The moment you feel hunger, your body thinks that you are "starving". When you eat again, your body will store away more than it should, and this will lead to more fat storage. FOOD IS YOUR FUEL.
  • Weight loss is more than only a diet...it becomes a lifestyle. You need to structure your life to be able to structure your eating. Enjoy your food and move as often as you can. 
  • Healthy sleeping patterns are essential for a healthy weight loss. Enough sleep helps to regulate your metabolism.
  • Fruits and Vegetables are mostly water, but you should be careful as it comes up to fruits. Try to eat every kind of berries, apples, pineapples, kiwis and watermelons. They hydrate you more than all other fruits.
  • Proteins are important.  Try to avoid "white carbs" like white bread.
  • If you are stressed, try the Work Out Therapy and not the "Sitting-on-the-couch-and-depress" Therapy.
  • Change for yourself, for your own happiness and health, and not for someone else.

"Successful weight loss is not about starving, it's about fuelling your body with the healthy food it needs to help you lose weight".

-------------------------------------------------

Hallo Leute,

Small Picture: February, Big Picture: May 2015

Heute war ich wieder im Check-Up. Ich bin  einigermaßen  zufrieden mit meinen Ergebnissen, aber ich  weiss dass ich es hätte besser machen können. Aber dazu muss ich saen, das nach dem vielem Stress der letzten Wochen ich trotzdem froh bin über meine kleinen Veränderungen.

Mein Coach sagte mir, dass meine Muskeln jetzt in der Wachstums-Phase sind. Das erklärt auch warum ich an den Waden und an der Brust 1 cm mehr Umfang habe als letztes mal. Die grösste Überraschung war aber, dass ich es geschafft habe in nur 3 Wochen mein Körperfett von 17,7% auf 14,8% zu reduzieren.

Manchmal steh ich einfach nur vor dem Spiegel, um mich daran zu erinnern was ich bis jetzt geschafft habe, und mir fällt dann ein wie ich am Anfang des Programms ausgesehen habe, wo mein Körperfettanteil bei 24% lag. Ich will definitiv nicht mehr solch einen Körper haben... Es ist kein schönes Gefühl wenn fast 1/4 des Körpers aus Fett besteht oder? Mein Coach hat meinen Ernährungsplan so verändert dass ich endlich wieder PFANNKUCHEN essen darf (aber nur alle 4 Tage morgens zum Frühstück). Ich glaub für viele ist es schwer zu verstehen, wie glücklich ich darüber bin. Von Tag zu Tag fühle ich mich besser, habe mehr Energie, fühle mich sehr viel wohler in meinem Körper und ich bin viel konzentrierter als sonst.

Ich habe in den letzten Wochen einige Dinge über meinen Körper und meine Ess-Gewohnheiten gelernt:
  • Niemals eine Mahlzeit auslassen. Es ist falsch anzunehmen, dass wenn man weniger isst, man mehr verbrennt. Wenn der Körper nicht genug Energie bekommt, verlangsamt dies den Metabolismus. Wenn dieser verlangsamt ist, kann der Körper nicht mehr genügend Kalorien verbrennen da er im Hunger-Modus ist. Sobald das Hungergefühl aufkommt, glaubt dein Körper dass du  gewissermaßen verhungerst. Dies führt dazu, dass bei deiner nächsten Mahlzeit dein Körper mehr Fett beansprucht und dies ist der Grund warum Fett-Veranlagungen eher entstehen. 
  • Abnehmen ist mehr als nur eine Diät... es entwickelt sich ein gewisser Lebensstil rund ums Essen. Struktur ist wichtig.
  • Gesunder Schlaf ist wichtig für eine gesunde Fettverbrennung. 
  • Früchte und Gemüse bestehen größtenteils aus Wasser. Bei den Früchten sollte man aber aufpassen: essen sie alle Sorten von Beeren, Kiwis, Ananas, Wassermelonen; diese hydrieren den Körper mehr als andere Früchte.
  • Proteine sind wichtig. 
  • Bei zu grossem Stress, versuchen sie die Fitness Therapie und nicht die "Ich-bleib-auf-dem-Sofa-und-deprimiere" Therapie.
  • Ändere dich für niemand anderes als für dich selbst.


(c) Pinterest




February 2015
April 2015
May 2015
KG
64,5
63 kg
61,5
Fat%
24,4%
17,7%
14,8%
Chest (Brustumfang)
93 cm
84 cm
85 cm 
(+1 cm Muscles)
Arms (bizeps)
33 cm
32 cm
31,5 cm
Waist (Taille)
75 cm
67,5 cm
67,5 cm
Hips (Hüften)
104 cm
101 cm
98,5 cm
Thighs (Oberschenkel)
63 cm
61,5 cm
60,5 cm
Calves (Waden)
39 cm
38 cm
39,5 cm 
(+1,5 cm Muscles)



Bye bye

Your UVY <3

2 comments:

  1. Muy chulo!! Ten una buena semana!!

    ¿Nos seguimos en GFC o Bloglovin? Házmelo saber y yo también te seguiré ;)

    Ya que estoy por aquí te invito a mis sorteos internacionales: 10$ para Jexshop & Vestido de lunares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    Ozone Courses

    ReplyDelete